Making a rare UK appearance, Internationally renowned author and world expert on the psychology of children, we are proud to present the follow up to the world launch of Steve Biddulph's latest book, "Raising Girls", with his talk on "Raising Boys".
- The three stages of boyhood - and just what is going on in a boy’s mind at each age!
- Testosterone – how it changes behaviour, and what to do about it
- How boys develop differently from girls – and more slowly!
- How mums can teach boys to be strong and warm-hearted
- The five essentials that fathers provide
- ADHD, boys and cars, boys and drinking, and much more...
You can add a discount code (if you have one) during the checkout process.
If you have any questions, please call us on 01425-601601, leaving a name and contact number if you get our answer phone.
STRICTLY 16s AND OVER ONLY – PLEASE NO BABIES
WHEELCHAIRS WELCOME (please call 01425-601601 after booking your tickets to let us know)
ALL PROFITS ARE BEING DONATED TO CHARITY
NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS
Hear from Steve talking on Forest FM in an interview about the previous event… Raising Girls
||Download a poster!